Wednesday, August 19, 2009

It was a terrible, horrible, no goof very bad day

So it is 4:20pm and I am sitting in the BMW dealership getting my tire changed. My day just seems to be getting worse by the minutes but I will not let it get me down. Fred Hammond's song "No Weapon" is still fresh on my mind. These are the days in which I must hold fast to the lessons that God teaches us. I have been reading my Bible just as I promised I would at church and I will not let these things get me down.

Today at work I totally went off on my co-workers. I am so tired of these middle aged adults who can't seem to ever see the perspective of life through someone else's other than their own. I mean damn if the world would take into consideration other people's opinions weather you agree with them or not and just listen to then at least you could maybe understand why some people are the way they are. So after our conversation about healthcare I got quiet and began to read my bible. I didn't say much to anyone and everyone thought I had a attitude. I went back to my office sent my boss a email that said I would be taking the rest of the day off and left. Everyone from work was sending me text saying they were worried blah blah blah. I was like there is nothing to worry about I just have to clear my head.

I assume that since I lost my job this same week last year it opened my eyes a lot on the world. I use to think that it was everyone else's fault for being in the situation that they are in and they should work and correct their own problems. But God totally broke me down and built me back up over the past year so I can have a better understanding of my purpose here on this earth. Luke Chapter 3:11 He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise. I believe that this is something very dear to my heart. As I look around and see so many people in need one day I will be blessed so that i may help these people.

But anyway let me go I keep rambling on its been a while since I blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment