Monday, July 19, 2010

Lunch With Corey


Today I had lunch with Corey. We went to Busy Bee's in the West End. I love spending time with Corey. I can say that he is a friend whom no matter what happens, he has always been there for me. Sometimes I think he doesn't realize how much I appreciate the small things he does for me, but they mean so much to me. We had a good time at lunch. When leaving, there was this guy with a woman and a kid who kept looking over at me. I thought it was odd but didn't think anything of it. When I got into my car to pull away the woman came out saying excuse me and that her friend wanted for her to give me his number. Well that was nice of him, however completely not really what I am looking for. I sometimes think that I never will ever get to have another relationship. Every since Chris and I broke up everything for me has been just flat. I mean I meet guys but they never seem to want something stable. A lot of times I miss the things that Chris and I shared. It has been almost two years now. We are two different people. I hope that he is doing well. Well I guess I will get back to reading for class now.


No comments:

Post a Comment