Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's been a Minute


Wow, it has been a while since I have been on my blog. About six months now. Well over the past few months I basically have been really low key. I pretty much keep to myself. Since I have no real desire to stay here in Atlanta, I had to find something good out of the situation. So I have been focusing on my last year of my MBA in Finance, the gym, and work. Things have really been going well for me. I pretty much stay away from the scene. Sometimes I feel like I am missing out. But when I go around the masses and hear all of the rude comments people make about each other and how they degrade one another I understand why I pretty much keep it low key. Well I just wanted to give a little update. I promised myself I would start to write in here weekly at least so until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment